We just got back from California today! We spent the last week there doing all sorts of things... Here's the rundown of the exciting days...
Monday- We went to Legoland and had a blast! It was super cool to see all the different structures that people built. We went to Miniland where they have little replicas of things all over. They also have Star Wars Miniland which was awesome!
Tuesday- we went to Sea World and watched the killer whale show, the dolphin show, and the sea lion show. They were really cool! We went on a lot of rides too. I went on the Manta 3 times and some others too.
Thursday- We went to Disney California Adventure which is right across the street for Disneyland. The have a bunch of big rides like California Screamin', Sorin' Over California, Tower of Terror, and Cars Land. I went on California Screamin' and Sorin' Over California and they were awesome! Cars Land was sweet too. We went on the Radiator Springs Racers and few times and loved it! Its lile the coolest thing. We stayed all day and watched part of the light show they had. It wad pretty cool.
Friday- We went to Disneyland! We went on Pirates or the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, and some others. They were awesome! I went on Space Mountain with one of my brothers and my dad then got back in line with the rest of my family to go again, but they shut it down while we were in line... Lame. While were were waiting for the firework show to start, there was an earthquake! I've never been in an earthquake before, so I thought it was pretty freaking. We could see the ground rolling a but, but everything was fine in the end. It lasted 10-20 seconds and was rated like 5.1.
Overall it was an awesome trip and I really enjoyed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment