We just got home from a great trip to Utah where we were able to see lots of friends from New York City, walk around Temple Square and go to General Conference! Plus we got to celebrate my birthday by my Dad, Ian and I hiking the Y at like 6am in 30 degrees (that was a little hard and cold, but fun) going to BYU, The Bean Museum and to the BYU Creamery for lunch and of course ICE CREAM ( I also got the new Muppet Movie as a presant)! The drive (there and back) actually went pretty well (that is for a 14 hour drive there and the same back), nobody even threw up or really felt sick!!! :) Ian and I even lasted all 7 hours (not together) (each way) sitting between 2 big carseets in the back row! We stayed in someone's basement apartment that we rented (a great way to go). They had a dog named Lilly which Cooper could hardly bare to leave (such a sad parting). It was totally a fun trip though!
Lucy
No comments:
Post a Comment