Monday, September 5, 2011

Campout

We went to our friend's the Stuarts last night and had a campout in their fields.  They have 5 kids Kate, Ellie, Lydia, Sam, and Danny.  Jessa, Kate, Ellie, and I slept in a tent together.  Oops that may have been a mistake we stayed up till a little past midnight.  Oh well it was all fun!  We had like 30 glow sticks so I made a belt out of 4 glow sticks and Kate and I connected some to our shoes!  I also used my belt as a glowing stick I could wave around.  Kate and I did the Can-Can and it looked so cool in the dark with glow sticks on our shoes!  Next summer us girls want to do a 2 night campout in their yard, and like bring out a cooler with food and water in it and try to stay outside all day!  Now that would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment